You know those songs you hear and you think, "hmm this song could be about jesus."? Well here ya go. I like to listen to classical music while studying and today's instrument choice was piano, of course. It's Jim Brickman with Lady Antebellum as the voices to the melody. It is a song from parents to their children, they can be young or old, and all i think about is how jesus tries to tell us this all the time:
May the angels protect you
Trouble neglect you
And heaven accept you when its time to go home
May you always have plenty
Your glass never empty
And know in your belly
You're never alone
May your tears come from laughing
You find friends worth having
With every year passing
They mean more than gold
May you win but stay humble
Smile more than grumble
And know when you stumble
You're never alone
Chorus:
Never alone
Never alone
I¹ll be in every beat of your heart
When you face the unknown
Wherever you fly
This isn't goodbye
My love will follow you stay with you
Baby you¹re never alone
Well I have to be honest
As much as I wanted
I'm not gonna promise the cold winds won¹t blow
So when hard times have found you
And your fears surround you
Wrap my love around you
You're never alone
Chorus
May the angels protect you
Trouble neglect you
And heaven accept you when its time to go home
And when hard times have found you
And your fear surrounds you
Wrap my love around you
You¹re never alone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pXrMPtCVcE
Don't we all love "cute" songs? I recommend that you only listen to it once and maybe use a verse as a lullabye to your kids (now or one day) because it is pretty repetitive. BUT, i hope you were reminded that jesus christ is a father that wants to hold you, protect you, and love you! ALL the time! You never have to feel alone!
"...and lo, i am with you always, even until the ends of the earth..."
smiles
No comments:
Post a Comment